ISES 2016 Deadline symposium proposals submission extended
The extended deadline for Symposium Proposals is Sunday, January 17, 2016, midnight CET. Do not wait any longer: Submit your proposal now!
Your expertise and experience is requested to help make the 26th annual meeting of the International Society of Exposure Science a success. From 9-13 October 2016 the meeting will be held in Utrecht, the most beautiful city of the Netherlands.
We kindly invite you to submit symposium proposals (3 talks or more) via ISES2016.org/abstracts within one of the following topics
1. Bridging Disciplines in Exposure Science to Inform Policy
2. Connecting External and Internal Dose for Risk Assessment and Source Mitigation
3. Development and Harmonization of Exposure Assessment Methods, Databases and Models
4. Emerging Chemicals: Innovative Approaches to Detection and Assessment
5. Developing and Advancing Exposure Science Education Programs
For more information please visit ISES 2016